Thursday 26 December 2013

Happy Boxing Day!

It's Christmas Day for my Mom's side of the family.  What a ride! Kids running and screaming, the smells of turkey and ham permeate the air and a pile of shoes and boots blocks the entry.

We always have this thing at Christmas of making too much food.  There was tonnes. Well, a lot.  And I have this habit of eating tonnes. But, between you and me, we'll call it a lot.

I didn't make any desserts or cakes for this get-together.  I know...you were expecting one since that's all I seem to have been doing, lately. Instead, I gave away a shawl I've been working on for oh, a year and a half.  Yes, I said it out loud.  That long.

 I made it for my grandma :) She loved it. I don't have a photo of her with it because I'm not with it like that. However a photo of the shawl? I could do that for ya...

 

It's #28 Lace Shawl by Zabeth Loisel-Weiner.  And I love it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment